[Mailman-Users] bouce processing problem

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Sep 26 22:59:15 CEST 2009

Dimitrios wrote:

>Yes that was it.
> When I erased pending.pck , I submitted an e-mail to the list and
>everything worked smoothly.
>I got the warning and the account had been disabled.
>
>Why was pending.pck corrupt? Any ideas?

No. If you still have the original, you could check it's last change
time and see what else was going on at that time, but if it was
corrupt because of a system failure while it was being updated, it's
possible the timestamp wasn't updated.

The basic possibilities are it got written by something that wasn't
supposed to write to it or some process that was updating it got
interrupted and wasn't allowed to finish. Beyond that, I can't begin
to even guess.