[Mailman-Users] Mailman silently discard messages

Chris Miller chris at chrismiller.com
Tue Sep 22 02:09:41 CEST 2009

I have a mailing list that suddenly died, theoretically without any
changes being made. I've seen some posts about this behavior, but can't
figure out what's happening. I modified Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py
as described here :

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg48582.html

In my log I now see :

Sep 21 16:50:13 2009 (10277) Message discarded by Approve, msgid:
<4AB81105.1090201 at invalid.com>

I've scoured the settings and don't see anything obvious. I also enabled
forward_auto_discards, but nothing is sent to the moderator address.
Unfortunately Python is not my strong point, so I don't know where to go
from here.
<http://lists.nextspace.us/mailman/admin/nextspace-chatter/?VARHELP=privacy/sender/forward_auto_discards>

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Chris