[Mailman-Users] not receiving pending moderator's emails

John Adamski adamski at graceland.edu
Mon Sep 21 17:04:42 CEST 2009

We recently migrated to a new server and newer version of mailman and all our moderated lists have stop receiving the notice of pending posts.

We are now on 2.1.11 version of mailman and came from 2.1.4.

Should the list moderators get immediate notice of new requests, as well as daily notices about collected ones? Is set to yes.

If I run checkdb manually nothing happens.

The sender get a notice that the emails is on hold pending the moderator approval.  The moderate can send email or approve pending ones and they go.  Just the notice to the moderator not getting to them.

We are on suse Linux 2.6.27.29-0.1-pae

Anyone got an idea why or what to do?

John