[Mailman-Users] Posting to a moderated list

C Nulk CNulk at scu.edu
Fri Sep 11 22:32:07 CEST 2009

Thank you for the information Mark.

Now, I know I shouldn't be asking but...  Is there a way to add on a
list-specific basis an entry similar to mm_cfg.py entries that I can
then use in a locally modified Handlers/Moderate.py to add an
accept_these_nonmembers type check before the membership check?

Basically, I want to add a  accept_these_special_posters config entry
(list specific so I can use mlist....).  Then modify Moderate.py to do a
matches_p(sender, mlist.accept_these_special_posters) before the if
mlist.isMember(sender): statement.

Thanks,
Chris