[Mailman-Users] Admin can't login

albertlb alopez at ac.upc.edu
Mon Sep 7 10:42:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have installed mailman and created the mailman list. I received the mail
confirming that the mailing list has been created but when I try to
authenticate I am not able to login. With firefox just refresh, with
konqueror authentication fail but I am using as a user the mail address, and
password the ones send me by mail. No error in the mailman log.
I have installed iredmail with the following components:
http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/wiki/Main_Components

Thanks

Albert