[Mailman-Users] Donate to the GNU Mailman Project (directed donation program)

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Sat Sep 5 01:02:40 CEST 2009

Verwaltung wrote:

> we want to sponsor 500 $ for the further development of your excellent
> GNU Mailman Project.
> Is it possible that we will appear as a sponsor (directed donation
> program) on the URL http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html below
> "Thanks go out to:" with a link to our agency http://www.seocomplete.de
> and anchor text "Suchmaschinenoptimierung"?

Actually, I think the best thing for you to do is to go to the page at
<https://my.fsf.org/donate/directed-donations/gnumailman> and fill out the
form there.

If you have any more questions about this process, please send an e-mail
message to mailman-cabal at python.org.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the