[Mailman-Users] Issue with plain text

Pedro Jacobetty pedro.jacobetty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:47:40 CET 2009

Hello,

I'd like to thank you for your great software, and I'm sorry to bother you
with this. I was wondering if you could help me, I'm trying to use mailman
mailing list as a way to publish in a wordpress blog. I selected plain text
for all subscriptions (such as the blog address) and I thought it would be
able to convert a MIME email into plain text. Yet this does not happen: the
message reaches the blog as MIME unless it is sent in plain text in the
first place. Is there any way I can make mailman convert MIME emails into
plain text, so wordpress recognizes the content of the email, and not only
its subject, in order to post it?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro