[Mailman-Users] Can't post with thunderbird

Johannes Wienke languitar at semipol.de
Sun Oct 25 19:33:41 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm registered at that list and also got access to the admin interface.
The problem is that if I post a message with thunderbird it gets into
the archive but isn't delivered to the subscribers of the list,
including myself. This is independent of the smtp server or account I
use for that list. If I post a message with any other mail client (gmx
web interface, kmail) everything works as expected.

Has anyone got an idea what could cause this problem? The admins of that
list don't have a clue either.

Here is the mail source code as it is sent by thunderbird: