[Mailman-Users] regexp help

Savoy, Jim savoy at uleth.ca
Wed Oct 21 18:24:28 CEST 2009

Hi all - I am trying to have all of the mail sent to a certain email
account automatically forwarded

to a moderated mailing list (moderated to everyone accept the mail from
this particular email

account). So I created the account (we'll call it
unique.name at some.domain) and set up the mailing

list (we'll call it abc-l at some.domain).

The only way I can think of getting the mailing list to accept the
forwarded mail is to use the spam

filters under [Privacy Options]. I create a new Spam Filter Rule like
so:

 /^.*unique.name.*$/

(I will make this more specific later)

But that doesn't seem to work. Mail sent to unique.name at some.domain
returns the error message

"you are not allowed to post to this mailing list" to the original
sender. I assumed that unique.name

would be somewhere in the email headers, which is what the Spam rules
are filtering on, right?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

-          jim -