[Mailman-Users] help.

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Oct 21 13:57:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:57:29PM -0500, Greg wrote:
> I am lost! I need step by step instruction on launching the Mailman system.
> I need to be able to send a lot of emails at once and have no idea on how to
> even get started. I have read and checked out every link provided and still
> can't figure it out. Can you help please?

In that case, I'd suggest you find someone to handle the
hosting/set-up/initial configuration for you.

There's a list of some known-parties on the wiki. A couple even
contribute to this list, from time to time.

--
``Foot-and-mouth believed to be first virus
  unable to spread through Microsoft Outlook'' (spoof headline)