[Mailman-Users] Increase Mailman Performance

Hien HUYNH HUU hien.hh at sbsc.com.vn
Mon Oct 19 08:19:27 CEST 2009

Dear all,
       How to increase Mailman Performance ? Now I'm using mailman with qmail . I see that I takes about 50 mins to send all 10.000 messages . I think this is a slow speed because I've heard that qmail can handle 10 million emails per day.
      In my qmail, I installed big_concurrency patch and I set remote concurrency to 400. The spawn of qmail is 100 instead of 23.
      Please guide me how to increase to speed of mailman, I wish It can send 10.000 messages within 10 mins :) . Can It do that ?
      Best regards,
      Huu Hien