[Mailman-Users] basic set-up question regarding gnu mailman

Thomas Reale realett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:38:22 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern,

I am about to begin the installation process for gnu mailman.  I'm
learning some Python for this very purpose, but I seem to be getting
hung up on some of the jargon, and I believe I might be intuitively
inept at a starting point.  I have two questions:

1)  Does the installation need to occur on an always-turned-on computer?

2)  Will others be able to manage the list remotely via the web (I
know that I can access any other Linux-based machine remotely)?

I think the answer to number 2 is yes, but I need to verify my hunches
before I move ahead for a small marketing project.

Thank you,
Thomas