[Mailman-Users] missing list!

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:43:12 CEST 2009

Actually the missing list is called: dailymail..

I went to /var/lib/mailman/lists/dailymail and found these files:

config.pck
config.pck.corrupt
config.pck.last
config.pck.safety
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.11461
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.2530
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.2554
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.2593
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.2608
config.pck.MY-MAIL-SERVER-ADDRESS.9818
pending.pck
request.pck

could the correct file be there? do I have to rename any of these files to make it work again? if there's nothing I can do, is there a way to backup the list of members in this missing list to a text file so I can format the server and install mailman again and reconfigure the lists ?

Thanks ..