[Mailman-Users] Cannot send mail to mailing lists

Krishnadas Kossery krishnadas at marfic.com
Mon Oct 5 16:40:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have mailman version 2.1.9 running on a Centos 5.2 64 bit. (Python 2.4.3/Apache 2.2.3/Sendmail 8.13)
I'm able to subscribe to newly created mailing lists/Get confirmation e-mails from Mailman on subscription.
I'm unable to send e-mails to these lists (which I can confirm by being a member of these lists and not receiving any e-mails when mails are sent to the lists)
The logs are clean. I tried to send an email from the command line interface of the mailman server and I can see the mails being sent. Any suggestions on what to check next would be greatly helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Krishna