[Mailman-Users] Maiing list

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:18:21 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 20:49, Lindsay DeVries <linds42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there, I'm TA-ing a course, and need to make a mailing list. I've done it
> before, but can't seem to find where to apply for one again. Thanks!

This is a mailing list about the software mailman, which helps you run
your own mailing lists.  This isn't a list about finding list servers
accessible to all ;)

That said, the question is common enough that I'm sure you'll find
pointers in the list archive.  Indeed here's a sample for you:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg54661.html

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor