[Mailman-Users] ECC-T Listserv

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Oct 2 22:03:58 CEST 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 6:47 PM, Francisco Orozco wrote:

> Hello,
> I was made in-charge of our listserv, ECC-T at u.washington.edu. The
> person who created it years ago is no longer here and we cannot
> contact them. Is there a way for me to get access to it and reset
> list admins and such?

hi again Francisco,

I see that u.washington.edu does resolve for email.   Now, I did a
simple test to see if
www.washington.edu is advertising any mailman lists.   Below is what I
found at
http://www.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo.  That line "File does not
exist:
/www/world/mailman" may mean that there was a mailman installation
pointing to that
directory in the past.

So still the questions are, what kind of access do you have to the
machine- you at least
need to find the System Adminstrator and ask her/him to verify the
version of Mailman, and give you access to its web interface.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org

URL Not Found
http://www.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo was not found or is no
longer on this server.
Please check the URL (misspellings, capitalization, etc.) and try
again, or if you came to this page via a link, you might try using
your browser's Reload (or Refresh) button on that page in case the
link has changed. If you are still getting this error after a reload,
please notify the maintainer of that page so they know of the invalid
link.