[Mailman-Users] question about mailman issues i am experiencing

Michael Scheidell scheidell at secnap.net
Sun Nov 29 22:28:27 CET 2009

One option would be to use your mta to rate limit it per destination domain.  Then your mta can queue them up a few at a time.  Other things you can do include make sure dns entries for your server are inplace  and match.  Spf records won't hurt.  Also you might get the mta to do skim signing.  Check reputation databases for your urls and up address.