[Mailman-Users] rejecting messages *to* non-members

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Nov 27 19:37:17 CET 2009

LuKreme wrote:

>I'd much rather get two replies than what some lists do which is not send me a copy if they see I 'already got one' in the Cc or To headers. I REALLY hate that.
>
>This list, for example.

It's a user option (at least on Mailman lists) -

Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing
list. Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list;
select No to receive copies.