[Mailman-Users] Archive Problem

Jason L jason at weatherserver.net
Thu Nov 26 18:56:44 CET 2009

I just moved my mailman install to another machine it has the same
machine name and the lists are working but the archiving is not.  the
archives/private folder is empty, and each email that is sent produces
an error in the log.

Nov 26 12:07:33 2009 (2374) Archive file access failure:

/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox
[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox'
Nov 26 12:07:33 2009 (2374) Uncaught runner exception: [Errno 2] No such
file or directory:
'/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mto-scheduled.mbox/mto-scheduled.mbox'

How can I fix this?  I've tried turning off the archives and back on but
nothing works.  I'm not worried about the old archive files I just want
it to start archiving from this point forward.

Regards,