[Mailman-Users] cannot read moderated posts on iPhone

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 10:50:04 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 06:48:51PM -0800, Debbie Karimoto wrote:
> I am curious if other iPhone users can read the moderated messages on their
> phones.

I can't read the parts; the onlypart that I can read is the "you've
got things to deal with, here's the few headers and a URI" part.

It's not so much effort, I just use the web-interface to view, from
there.

> I had easily been able to until 1-2 months ago when I suddenly
> couldn't anymore but I cannot pinpoint why and I would like to get that
> ability back again.

I would think it may be one of the upgrades; I'm running 3.1.2 (7D11).
Anyone still on 3.1 or 3.0, fancy giving it a shot?

--
``A corporation only needs to be competent in aggregate; that is their genius.
  They are inevitably made up of incompetents.'' (Francis Irving)