[Mailman-Users] Export List

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Nov 25 04:19:59 CET 2009

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9>.

>Regarding the command above, where do I start?  Where do I use it?

Assuming the output of the above command is something like

/path/to/bin/find_members

try

/path/to/bin/find_members --help

Note that both the find command and the list_members command are run on
the Mailman server. If you do not have the required access to do this,
you need to use one of the other methods in the FAQ.