[Mailman-Users] Revisit to moderator aliases

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Nov 24 01:26:59 CET 2009

On 23-Nov-2009, at 17:21, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Bill Catambay wrote:
>> In any case, I did have one follow-up question (suggestion, actually,
>> from a member of my list).  In the digests, is there any setting that
>> is available to *me* that will let me put the digest prolog text
>> (e.g., "To subscribe..., When replying..., etc., etc.) at the bottom
>> of the digest instead of the top?
>
> No.

Heh. SHort and concise.

I THINK that the "No" really means that it is not possible. The Digest messages are sent out as multi-part mime messages. Each message in the digest is a separate mime part. The text of the actual message is the thing that appears to be a 'header' to your and your user, but it is not the header, it is the body of the message.

What I would recommend is making sure your client understands the mime digest format and can properly 'explode' it into individual messages. This way you never have to worry about the 'header'

--
If fashion is your trade then when you're naked I guess you must be
	unemployed.