[Mailman-Users] Feature request: Emergency Broadcast

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Nov 23 17:52:23 CET 2009

Bill Catambay wrote:

>If by "send a message", you mean email a message to the normal
>foo-list email address, then I'm back to square one (i.e., it will
>never reach anyone on the list because of the aliases being whacked).

But, I hope you understand that your specific need/situation - email
delivery to the list broken by the hosting provider, by incompletely
implementing your requested change in the delivery of the normal list
posting address and a new 'moderator posting' address on a Friday with
insufficient testing and then leaving for the weekend - is so rare as
to possibly never occur again.