[Mailman-Users] Personalization - How do I explicitly disableSender field rewrite

Tim Van Dyne Tim.VanDyne at valleyair.org
Thu Nov 19 23:46:30 CET 2009

I'm assuming I would change $prefix/Mailman/Handlers/Cleanse.py somehow
then.
So, of this, what would I change?:

    if mlist.anonymous_list:
        syslog('post', 'post to %s from %s anonymized',
               mlist.internal_name(), msg.get('from'))
        del msg['from']
        del msg['reply-to']
        del msg['sender']
        # Hotmail sets this one
        del msg['x-originating-email']
        i18ndesc = str(uheader(mlist, mlist.description, 'From'))
        msg['From'] = formataddr((i18ndesc, mlist.GetListEmail()))
        msg['Reply-To'] = mlist.GetListEmail()

Or am I going in the wrong direction?  I'm looking to just take the
description
out of the equation for anonymous_list.