[Mailman-Users] Mailman current version?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Nov 19 20:58:55 CET 2009

On Nov 18, 2009, at 10:54 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> And the fact that a couple of days a week I usually spend the entire
> day away from computers (unless you count the cyclometer on my
> bicycle). :)

I only have a little more to add:

* I just got back from 2 weeks of travel, so I've blown my chances at
inbox-zero for the year. ;)

* I only have time to skim mailman-users.

* I'm not going to hold up Mailman 3 final release for lack of u/i.
If 3.0 is a stable distribution engine, with a robust API and a data
migration strategy, it will be good enough to release.  That doesn't
mean it will be appropriate for all sites to upgrade, but it will
useful to a lot of people anyway.  So it's likely you won't see an
updated Mailman u/i until 3.1 (or more radically, as a separate
project that talks to the API).

-Barry