[Mailman-Users] How to monitor mailman transaction

Hien HUYNH HUU hien.hh at sbsc.com.vn
Tue Nov 17 02:56:02 CET 2009

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL .
   You, all you , help me very much , I want to say thank you for all.
   Now I detect my problem when using mailman and qmail . It's Personalize setting  , and I change to use batch mode sending (personalized=0).
   It works perfect just having a small problem : It attached a text file (as footer, but I don't use footer so It's emty) . Could I leave this attachment , don't send It to users?
   Best regards,
   Huu Hien