[Mailman-Users] Problem with mailing list

Perry Larkin perrylarkin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:45:18 CET 2009

 It would seem as though one of our two mailing lists was completely deleted and I don't know how this happened.  I try to recreate the mailing list and I keeping getting the same error shown below.  The original mailing list was called bod at rosecourt.org.  I was not the one who originally set this account up, but I have been managing it.  I was hoping you can help me.
Perry

500 Internal Server Error
The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

    mail.rosecourt.org/mailman/create (port 80)

    Please forward this error screen to mail.rosecourt.org's

    WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5
mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server
at mail.rosecourt.org Port 80