[Mailman-Users] i need help for linux ubuntu

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 9 21:47:18 CET 2009

On 3-Nov-2009, at 08:43, lady wrote:
> Come sapere differenze per esempio fra Gnome e KDE di Ubuntu nel mio
> caso. Poi Dovrei sapere di più sulle differenze tra Linux Ubuntu e
> Xubuntu che conosco pochissimo.

GNOME and KDE are two different GUIs for Linux. Ubuntu is a specific
variant of Linux, so GNOME and KDE for Ubuntu/MythBuntu/XuBuntu/
Edubuntu/Ubuntu Studio, &c are ALL Linux. Any of them will run
Mailman. Which is best for you is a question that, realistically, only
you can answer.

You might start here:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Linux_distributions>

A lot of people really like the new manager in Xubuntu. I find the
whole thing rather pointless as I don't want a GUI on a server in the
first place, so I tend to run stripped down FreeBSD with no window
manager; but that's me.

--
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.