[Mailman-Users] Administrator Authentication

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Nov 9 18:24:49 CET 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Kuntz, Taina M. wrote:

> I am the List Administrator for a couple of mailing lists. I am unable to get into the system.
> I'm not sure if I typed my password incorrectly too many times or if I've forgotten my password.
> Is it possible to get my password reset?

Yes.  Contact the system administrator who is responsible for the system
where the list software runs and get them to reset the owner passwords on
the lists you administer.  Get them to run the bin/change_pw script in
order to change the password.

Geoff.