[Mailman-Users] Can't get off a list.

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 9 17:21:07 CET 2009

On 1-Nov-2009, at 16:47, Allison wrote:
> Below is the email I get, minus the password.
>

> This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your themagickdragon.net
> mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and
> how to use
> it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

Since the domain doesn't exist, you will need to look at the headers
to see what machine is actually sending out the emails. Then you will
need to contact their postmaster or admin contact (or possibly
actually make a phone call) to get this taken care of.

There's nothing anyone on this list can do.

However, by googling, I did find the following information:

The Magick Dragon
365 Thames St., Newport, RI
401-843-8558 rose143 at cox.net
www.themagickdragon.net

So, you might try calling the store directly or emailing rose143.

--
Once again I teeter at the precipice of the generation gap.