[Mailman-Users] Quick question for a newbie

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Nov 9 15:15:19 CET 2009

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> * Joe Ruffolo <joer at mrkgroup.com>:
>> I want my list members to be able to respond back to the original poster. So
>> when they hit reply the actually reply back to the person who posted the
>> message. How do I do this?
>
> That's the default.

Reply to Sender is the default, yes.  However, the original poster is
seeing their MUA wanting to reply to foo-bounces rather than the actual
poster, which I would have thought would be an issue with the MUA
concerned (unless I'm missing something).

Geoff.