[Mailman-Users] regexp help

Savoy, Jim savoy at uleth.ca
Tue Nov 3 00:29:37 CET 2009

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>You used some kind of word processor to create foo.py that concatenated
lines 2 and 3 into a single line. Your Foo.py file must be just like
my original example with lines 1, 2 and 3 at the left margin, lines 4
and 6 indented 4 spaces and lines 5, 7, 8 and 9 indented 8 spaces.

These words you are saying are all true. I just "cut" your code in
Outlook and "pasted" it in vi. I will try it again with the indenting
you suggested (reminds me of Fortran!). Thanks.

 - jim -