[Mailman-Users] Mailman administraive interface does not store data

Eggert Ehmke (FTV) eggert.ehmke at ftv-spandau.de
Sun May 31 18:51:03 CEST 2009

Hello,

I already run a Mailman list on my server that works fine. Now I set up a
second list on another virtual domain. All looks fine, aliases and
virtual-mailman are configured, the apache is configured. I can access the
list administration but cannot change the general options. When I enter data
in the general options and press Submit, the old options are displayed again.
What makes things bad, I don't see any related error messages, also not in
apache log files. How to track this down?
Chris