[Mailman-Users] problem with mailman list

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri May 29 16:50:54 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 02:35:07PM +0200, Georgina Siklossy wrote:
> We have a problem with our 'mailman' list
> http://listserv.enar-eu.org/mailman/admindb/board+subs
>
> I would like to accept for the mailing list that are still pending
> but every time I want to do so, I come onto a page which says:
>
> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.8b1
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing
> of traceback and other system information has been explicitly
> inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
> error logs.

So, have you asked the site's webmaster/list-manager to extract the
information from the error logs?

Without that info, we/he's not going to get very far.

Armed with the trackback, we may be able to help a bit more, or the
same error may be in this list's archive.

--
``What is a committee?  A group of the unwilling,
  picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.''  (Richard Harkness)