[Mailman-Users] RES: Auto confirmation

Infokeep - Mario Sergio Mario at infokeep.com.br
Mon May 25 14:42:03 CEST 2009

Mark,

I looked the Cleanse.py file and I found something like this:

    # Some headers can be used to fish for membership
    del msg['return-receipt-to']
    del msg['disposition-notification-to']
    del msg['x-confirm-reading-to']

In this case, Do I need only comment this lines? Or I need to remove the
"del" string in these lines?

Thanks for all!

---
MSC