[Mailman-Users] Unmoderated list member recieving msgs, but unable to post to the list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 22 17:50:20 CEST 2009

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>Millsap, James  writes:
>
> > The only logging I get is when I set his moderation bit.
>
>Well, it's getting to Mailman, at least you've confirmed that.
>
>Do the moderated and approved messages get posted to the list?

He said not in the OP. Note that once the moderated post is approved,
there shouldn't be anything preventing it's delivery that wouldn't
write either a vette or error log entry.

What Mailman version is this? Is it an unmodified installation?

Does the post get archived (I would assume not, but I have to ask)?