[Mailman-Users] emails are not being sent

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 03:15:32 CEST 2009

Hi fellas ..

I have a list of 15000 subscribers .. and everything was working fine till like 2 weeks ago, when sending to the list and checking the mail statistics.. I find out that the outgoing emails are only 9000!! I used to check the logs and all the 15000 were being sent successfully .. but now it's 9000 only and people has been complaining that they are not recieving my messages..

the list has no members with "no mail" option .. and no one has been automatically removed due to the bounce options..

what could be the problem?

Thanks ..