[Mailman-Users] Discarding defers from the command line

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat May 16 23:28:10 CEST 2009

on 5/16/09 9:57 AM, Bernie Cosell said:

> I've been pushing on this some, to no avail at the moment.  The simple
> part was finding the data directory, the wiki isn't exactly correct: on
> our install, at least, the data directory is in /var/lib/mailman.

Then you're using a version of Mailman that was provided as part of a
binary package from some other source, and not our canonical source-only
distribution of Mailman.

That's not necessarily a problem, but you do need to keep in mind that
all our documentation and FAQs are written to the only standard we have,
which is the original source code that we provide.  We can't control
what anyone else does with whatever they provide, nor can we write their
documentation for them.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out