[Mailman-Users] Operational Question

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat May 16 02:48:00 CEST 2009

Greetings, Redux. :-)

	I have a long running MM with three public lists in it.  One of
them is archived, and two of them are not.  i noticed today that the
*non-archived* lists have attachments stored (gigs of them) under:

~mailman/logs/archives.old/<unarchived-list>/attachments/<date>/<SomeKindOfHash>/attachment.html

It doesnt appear for every day, but it appears to be for every day that
had attachments.

Is this normal?  I dont have this stuff for the archived list, which has
all archives and looks fine.  I'm flubbered.  I think this is the missing
question to the Great Disappearing Disk Space Question as well: it's
volume fits perfectly.

Where did I miss this in the FAQ?
Thanks!
--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech