[Mailman-Users] Deleting messages from archive....

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Fri May 15 19:51:54 CEST 2009

Has anyone ever developed a point-n-click tool to delete
a message from an archive, preferably by just eliminating the
From/To/Subject and body, but leaving the links intact, with
a placeholder message that says "message content removed", etc?

I found lots of FAQ's and posts on the 'manual' way to do it.
Just surprised there were no references to a quick-n-easy tool....

It would be really nice if this could integrate with the
mailman admin pages, so that list owners could manage their own
archives.... Alternately, an e-mail control (which I could key to
sender address) would suffice.

- Charles