[Mailman-Users] Cant make changes to lists

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue May 12 08:39:16 CEST 2009

Andreas Faye-Lund wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a serious problem with my mailman. When I try to make changes in
> the admin pages, the system just rejects any changes without any error
> messages. (Have checked for error messages in the apache and mailman logs).
> The lists works for sending messages, but i cant add any users. Error
> appeared  after I changed the domain of the lists.

Are you accessing the list through the new domain?

Do the lists know that their web domain has changed?

Do you have any sort of redirect set up for that domain?

It is almost certainly related to the change in domain.  Here's an FAQ
link with the most probable causes and fixes:

http://wiki.list.org/x/ioA9

(There's a bunch of links there, follow the ones that seem most
applicable to your situation!)

  Terri