[Mailman-Users] alternative to setgid

Renee soundwreck at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:09:18 CEST 2009

Thanks for your responses.. Yesterday I finally figured out how to get the
nfs mount working properly and mailman is up and running on the new server!
Blame it on my lack of nfs expertise (I was trying mount in an area where
the suid option was never going to work) and trying to work on this problem
without enough caffeine..

Renee