[Mailman-Users] Bounce updating

Salvatore D'Agostino sdagostino at tropotel.net
Thu Mar 26 16:39:21 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have a question about the mailman bounce procedure. Is it possible to
obtain a list of bounces that were removed from the list due to a high
"score"? Essentially what I want to do is create a list of members that
were removed from the list due to bounces and present that list to the
list owner. Is there a built in function that can do it, or is there a
way I can do it manually? If this question has already been addressed in
the FAQ, I apologize, I might have missed it (there were a lot of
topics). If you can just point me in the right direction in that case, I
would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Sam