[Mailman-Users] Feature request

Michael Welch mwelch at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Mar 17 00:59:09 CET 2009

Hi Adam.

Ahh, a workaround. Change the default setting, add the member, then change it back.

Unfortunately, one has to wait until after the new member has confirmed before changing the default moderation settng back.

Need to tie a string around my finger.

Adam McGreggor wrote at 04:33 PM 3/16/2009:

>On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 04:20:39PM -0700, Michael Welch wrote:
>> I would love to see some way of putting someone on moderation when I
>> add or invite them via Mass Subscriptions (which for me is normally
>> one at a time anyway).
>
>have you used the default_member_moderation (privacy/sender) setting?

Michael Welch, volunteer
Redwood Alliance
PO Box 293
Arcata, CA 95518