[Mailman-Users] Poster not Receiving Postings

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Mon Mar 16 16:13:40 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:06:47AM -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
> Brian Canty wrote:
>
> >Not sure if anyone has been experiencing the same problem.  I have a
> >poster who uses a gmail account to post and he is not getting a copy of
> >the posting?  Any suggestions in trying to resolve this would be greatly
> >appreciated.
>
> That's a known problem with gmail.  There's something about this in the FAQ
> Wiki, but I don't remember exactly where.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588&query=mailing+list+&topic=0&type=f
is the google help response.

(yes, it *is* in my bookmarks)

--
``There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
  it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies and the other is to