[Mailman-Users] Need Mailman List Analysis

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Mon Mar 16 00:45:03 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 08:15:38AM +0530, PM Linux Admins wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is there any thing like  Mailman List Analysis, that can give delivery
> reports on the basis of each mailing list for example number of
> successful / failure / deferred / bounced / queued deliveries per
> mailing list.

Shouldn't be too difficult to pull from the logfiles. ISTR having once
whipped up something dirty for giving me some log-stats. What you're
asking for is nothing some grep/awk can't handle. It should be quite
trivial thence to pipe out to email/a text-file/web-page (or even
gnuplot for graphs)

I'm lazy, and find MailListStat (on the archived mbox) does what I want.
Admitedly, I do have archiving set on all my lists.