[Mailman-Users] New crontab query: senddigests

Savoy, Jim savoy at uleth.ca
Wed Mar 4 20:24:57 CET 2009

>> Jim Savoy wrote:

>>So obviously, this has something to do with this being run from cron.
>>You would think all of it would fail though (the checkdbs stuff runs
>>fine from cron).

Hmmm - the above may not be true. Checkdbs did not run this morning.

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>What does "crontab -u mailman -l" show?

I think you nailed it. This is different from cron/crontab.in. The
latest
changes I made are not reflected. So am I supposed to do the:

   cd mailman/cron
   crontab -u mailman crontab.in

every time I make a change to the crontab.in file? I believe that was
the
very first question I asked when I started this thread. :-)

 - jim -