[Mailman-Users] Approve all held?

Алексей Алтухов alexx at renam.md
Mon Jun 22 14:16:57 CEST 2009

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Alexei Altuhov wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately I don't have access to the web interface, because of the
>> Group mismatch error.
>>

> We can help you fix that. How did you install Mailman? From our source
> or from a vendors package?
>
> Give us the details, and we'll try to help.

Mailman has been installed by one of our admins from the repository, as usual.
The thing is, that he has installed Asterix afterwards and as I understood from now on all cgi scripts are run from the asterix group rather than the mailman one.

Is it possible to change that or divide, which cgi scripts will be executed from the mailman group and which ones from the mailman - I couldn't figure out by myself and that left me with the command line administration.

So, if you need more details in order to resolve this, I'd be happy to provide it!

Thanks for trying to help,

Alexei.