[Mailman-Users] password access for fundfindr Media

Bret Conkin bret at riiplay.tv
Fri Jun 19 12:17:37 CEST 2009

Hi ,

We lost our network admin guy awhile back and have been unable to figure out
how to access the passwords to manage our lists.  Despite our requests, he
has been uncooperative.

I am hoping there is a way to reset the passwords.  I am getting these
messages but cannot approve without password.  Can you suggest anything?

As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the following
mailing list posting: