[Mailman-Users] email list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jun 18 07:09:22 CEST 2009

on 6/17/09 2:06 PM, Jaclyn said:

> The mailing list is called likewater-news mailing list, and was set up
> by Bruce Weber.  We are now called the Tree of Life instead of Like
> Water.  We'd really like to keep using it so any advice you have would
> be great!  Thanks a lot.

In your situation, what I would recommend is to find a reputable service
provider that specializes in Mailman and Mailman-hosted mailing lists,
and have them work with you to get your lists moved over to their
services.  There are several such providers on this list, and I'm sure
that they will be more than happy to speak up here or to contact you
directly.

If you want any more specific advice, please let me know.